“IoT Catalan Alliance” www.cataloniaiot.com (and the .net, .cat, .org and .eu domains, hereinafter will be understood as references made to the .com domain), is an internet domain of the property of “Fundació Privada i2CAT, Internet i Innovació Digital a Catalunya” hereinafter, i2CAT Foundation), with VAT-Number ESG63262570, located in C/ Gran Capità, 2-4 Edifici Nexus I, 2ª planta 08034 Barcelona, Tel. (+34) 93 553 25 10 and Email: email@example.com; and registered in the Registry for Associations and Foundations of the Government of Catalonia with number 1.876.
i2CAT Foundation is a non-profit research and innovation center which promotes mission-oriented R+D+i activities on advanced Internet architectures, applications and services. The center stands up for a new open innovation framework, fostering the collaboration between companies, public administration, the academic environment and end-users.
i2CAT Foundation uses the www.cataloniaiot.com domain to promote the IoT Catalan Alliance within the SmartCatalonia strategy to accelerate the adoption of IoT technologies in our country and interact with its users.
Access to the portal is free. In case that in the future there were functionalities or services subject to payment, the conditions of use would be stated.
In the event that the use of certain services or functionalities included in these websites, will require the previous registry of the user, this registry will be performed by means of a form subjected to the provisions of the Personal data protection laws.
Intellectual and/or industrial property rights protection
All contents and graphics and/or audio elements including source code, design and navigation structure, databases and files, logos or brands, as well as other elements that are part of the website www.cataloniaiot.com are property of i2CAT Foundation.
Thus, regarding the contents and the aforementioned elements which are the exclusive property of i2CAT Foundation, only i2CAT shall exercise the exploitation rights in any form, and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and total or partial transformation.
Any use or reproduction that users make of these contents, or of others that may be included in the future, will be made following the expectations and respecting the limitations of the Intellectual Property Regulation, and in any case, with the authorization of i2CAT Foundation, without prejudice to the limits established by Royal Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law.
Rights reserved: i2CAT Foundation makes a general rights reservation regarding the information disseminated on the website that are subject to intellectual and industrial property. In accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, the i2CAT Foundation expressly opposes the use of any of the contents of the domain www.cataloniaiot.com in any format, in order to make reviews or press magazines for commercial purposes, without the prior express authorization of i2CAT Foundation.
Consequently, this legal notice does not entail any transfer of rights to the user of the website in relation to any of the elements or contents of any kind in it. The user may only view the contents of these websites, copy and/or print for his personal and private use.
It is not permitted under any circumstances:
- The presentation of the portals pages of cataloniaiot.com or any of its contents in a window that does not belong to these websites by any technique or procedure, including framing, in-line linking, etc. The extraction of elements of the websites that causes damage to i2CAT Foundation, under the current legal provisions.
- The commercial use of cataloniaiot.com.
- The use of distinctive signs, logos, colors, structure, design and generally, distinctive symbols of any kind owned by i2CAT, without its knowledge and pertinent authorization.
- The use of contents of the websites in unlawful, illegal activities, or against good faith and public order.
- Dissemination of contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, illegal character or that may infringe human rights.
- Causing damage to physical and logical systems of i2CAT, its suppliers or third parties; the introduction or spread of computer viruses or other hardware or software systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, in this case, using the email accounts of other users and changing or manipulating their messages.